background

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Office Space: Desk Update

I've got another transformation to share! This is a desk from a bedroom set I got at my local thrift shop. I decided to use it for an office desk near my kitchen. You always need a place to keep all that kind of stuff, and I'm so happy to finally have it in place and functioning!
 
 
Here is the before. It was one of the nastiest of the set, with a lot that greasy junk that covered all the pieces in this set.
 
 
As you can see, the drawers were already cleaned when these pictures were taken. You can see the back kick board is almost brown - eeww.
 
 
Voila! A fresh yellow really livens it up and fits perfectly in its spot!
 
 
New drawer pulls make it look even more updated.
 
 
Ryder showing off how nice it is to work at the new desk.
 
 
One of many more projects to come! I got a paint sprayer for my birthday, so I'll be getting even more done soon!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment