background

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

7 Months

Okay, so it's more like 7 1/2 months, but at least I'm here now! Things are going well, the baby continues to grow and so do I! I still have a ways to go, and everyone's letting me know it. I can't tell you how many people say, "Oh you must be getting close huh?" and I respond, "Um, no I still have 2 months (month and a half) to go," and they give me that, "Ohhh, wow."

Really? That makes me feel greeeat. The funny part is I've gained less weight this time and the baby is measuring smaller than Ryder did. My advice: if you can't say something nice to a pregnant woman, don't say anything at all.


Struttin' in my swimsuit at the lake.



We got to spend a lovely day out at the lake this weekend with family and friends. The kids had a blast tubing and swimming. Ryder got quite attached to the boat, loving to ride on it and play on it even when it wasn't running.


Ryder had to try on Uncle George's hat.


These pictures were from a couple of weeks ago on Memorial Day.


Our next boat driver.


This one was loving every place but the water. Go figure. Hopefully he'll get through this scaredy cat phase quickly.


On another note, my garden is yielding squash like crazy.


My first harvest of squash (believe me, I've had much more since. Those suckers can produce a lot).


My onions! This is the first time I've ever had onions bulb out at all. They're still curing on the porch.


My little garden helper. Well actually, he's been the opposite of help in the garden lately, but he's out there with me.


I finally got to harvest my spinach seeds.


Yea! Seeds for next year!


Ryder recently was given this tractor by Uncle George. He's in heaven.


Hangin' with Bruce.

There's only a little time left until the new baby comes! There's going to be a lot going on between now and then; canning, visit from the twins, Summer Reading, and Ryder's birthday. Well, we'll see if the baby makes it to Ryder's birthday. He might get a little brother or sister for a birthday gift. Looking forward to holding this baby outside of my tummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment