background

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Baby Foodie

Ryder has become quite the little food lover since we've started feeding him solid food. It was a little slow in the beginning, but soon he was eating it up. I've really had a good time feeding him different foods and coming up with combinations.

I'll admit though, I had no clue what was okay to start him with and what I needed to wait on. My mom found this awesome website that gives guidance on what foods are good at what ages, as well as how to prepare them. I prefer to feed Ryder instead of letting him feed himself. Frankly, I'm lazy and don't want to clean up a huge mess every time he eats, and I really don't think much food would make it to his mouth. My mom did the same thing; she fed us until we were old enough to use utensils or to know better about eating instead of playing with the food.

Anyway, I thought I would share this website because I really love it, and, from the looks of it, Ryder does as well!


Momtastic's Wholesome Baby Food
http://wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com/solids.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment