background

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Coffee Sense: Salted Caramel Mocha

At this time, my favorite latte to order at Starbucks is the Salted Caramel Mocha. I have come up with a recipe that, to me, is exactly like it. It does require the Starbucks brand Toffee Nut syrup, to get that nutty flavor right. I tried Hazelnut, and trust me, it is nothing like the Toffee Nut.

Here's what you need:
Cocoa
Caramel Sauce
Toffee Nut syrup
sea salt


 And of course, milk.

Load your cappuccino maker like normal.


 In your mug, add 1 Tbsp each cocoa, Toffee Nut syrup, and caramel sauce.


 In your milk, add 1 Tbsp Toffee Nut syrup.



 Brew your espresso and froth your milk like normal. Add espresso to your mug, mix well.


 Add the milk. Top with caramel sauce and sprinkle with sea salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment