background

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dual Birthdays

I'm a little late posting this, but better late than never. My dad's birthday and mine are just a week apart, so we're usually celebrating near the same time. We were at Mom and Dad's for his birthday, and our place for mine. My grandma was in town visiting for Dad's.

Dad got to play with Ryder a lot, and this picture really captures how much Ryder looks like him when he smiles. Definitely one of my favorite pictures!



Mom made Dad's favorite, Strawberry cake.

Yum!

Typical grandparents.


My birthday was pretty low key. My cousin-in-law (or whatever you would call her, she's family and a friend) brought her kids over and they came bearing gifts, literally. Cake, cupcakes, balloon, flowers, and cards. So sweet!

Mom got me some authentic from the '70's soup mugs with mushrooms on them. So me!

We had a good birthday season. My birthday was followed by a party where we had people over and enjoyed good food and a cool campfire. See my post about Blazin' Axes.

No comments:

Post a Comment