background

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Family Visit

Believe it or not, it had been 7 months since we'd last seen my brother's family. That's a long, long time when we only live 3 hours away from each other!

Well anyway, my brother and his family came up for a visit this last weekend, and it just flew by! I couldn't believe when it was already time for them to leave! We managed to fit a lot of fun stuff in a short amount of time though. Now we're looking forward to the Feast in three months when we all get to stay together for a week!


Checkin' out the pond.


Pops with Selene and Ryder.


Pops and his boys.


I found it interesting that Selene loved the trucks, I daresay more than Xander.


Playin' in the jeep.


Xander actually figured out how to drive the jeep! What a smarty!


Ryder playing with his early birthday gift. Selene's helping.

I was really impressed with how the cousins interacted with each other and played together. I think by the time we go to Pigeon Forge, Ryder will be walking and they'll have more fun. Can't wait till then!


No comments:

Post a Comment