background

Friday, March 1, 2013

Daffodil Walk

There's a garden in the area that is solid daffodils. This is the perfect time of year to visit because the daffodils are in full bloom.


Daddy and Ryder crossing the bridge to the flowers.


Ryder following Uncle Jeff.


The flowers were beautiful.


Family picture time!


4 months along!

I think I've felt the baby move here recently. That's a month sooner than last time, but everything seems to be happening a month sooner this time. Let's just hope the baby doesn't decide to come a month earlier, I want him/her to be fully cooked. Although Ryder was 8lbs 5 oz and born a few days early, so maybe I don't want this one to last as long because I don't want him/her to be any bigger than Ryder was! We'll just wait and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment