background

Monday, October 1, 2012

Snip Snip!

Well I did it.

I got Ryder's hair cut.

I know. How could I get rid of those precious curls?

Don't worry, I still have them, ready to be put in his baby book. I mean, you have to admit, he was starting to have a mullet, and honestly I thought he looked a little like Fraiser with the scraggly hair in the back and what looked like nothing up top.

Thankfully, I have a wonderful amazing sister-in-law that cuts hair and was happy to give him a little trim. Yea!


I love how Selene had to check everything out.


I guess it was quite a family affair.


Doesn't he look great?!


The cousins are really starting to play together.



The next day we didn't do much (again). We ran to the store in the afternoon.


Ryder was worn out.

Later on, while a group went to opening night services, a group of us stayed behind and babysat. (I'm still sick, I might even have to miss the first holy day, we'll just see how it goes).


 Gram is the best of all!


Nick built this circular tower and Selene climbed in and sat right down in the middle of it.


Uncle Nick was pretty popular, he made popcorn!

Today we'll be resting for the most part, but tomorrow we go rafting and ziplining! Woo Hoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment